-
August 27th, 2004, 11:32 AM
#1241
HB Forum Owner
Sounds like an awesome game.
-
August 27th, 2004, 03:13 PM
#1242
Inactive Member
Oh ya, I forgot to mention one more thing. If the main character becomes God, half of your party abandons you and the other half turns against you. Ya lets all take down God. If he becomes Satan, your party helps you kill the pope and the 6 apostles. Whee, what fun.
-
August 27th, 2004, 03:25 PM
#1243
Inactive Member
XD
There a translation around or anything?
-
August 27th, 2004, 05:56 PM
#1244
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 27th, 2004, 06:10 PM
#1245
Inactive Member
i always wanted to play neverwinter =/
-
August 27th, 2004, 06:14 PM
#1246
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL, my friend got the original one! lol, I donno, but he says it's cool. I haven't played it yet... I'm sure you can get it, right?
-
August 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
#1247
Inactive Member
I used to play that, abck when DR did.
-
August 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM
#1248
Senior Hostboard Member
yeah... um, well the games arrive later to Hungary... and my pal waited, so he won't buy it for 12,000HUF, only for 3,000HUF...
-
August 28th, 2004, 02:25 AM
#1249
Inactive Member
-
August 28th, 2004, 03:31 AM
#1250
Inactive Member
i wouldnt mind givn teh pope a smak around =P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks